Employer: Konnecting Pvt Ltd
Industry: Finance and Accounts
Location: Sri Lanka
Konnecting (Pvt) Ltd is one of the fastest growing Recruitment & Selection Consultancy Firm in Sri Lanka provides an excellent service to all our clients and candidates by practicing effective and efficient professional procedure to exceed the expectations of those who contact with us.
• Preparation and Analysis of Timely Management Reports, Variance Analysis, Company Taxation, Cash flow Management, Job Costing,
• Business Planes, Budgets & Feasibility Studies, etc…
• Handling the Annual Statutory Audits and ensure compliance of all Statutory & Regulatory requirements.
• Tax Planning and ensuring that all the local taxes are paid on the due dates.
• Inventory Management & Supervising the warehouse function and ensuring that all imported and local stocks are recorded in the system accurately.
Qualification, Experience Abilities:
• A Dynamic Person with a Minimum of Six Years of Experience in a Similar Position.
• Full or Part Qualification of ICASI/CIMA and an Accountancy /Finance degree from a reputed University.
• Ability to work independently with excellent spoken and written English.
• Excellent communication skills, negotiation skills, analytical skills and ability to grasp business and computer literacy are prerequisites.
• Experience in manufacturing industry will be an added advantage.
• Age below 40 Years.
The successful candidate would be offered with a competitive remuneration package based on qualification and working experience.
Applications will be treated confidentially and the short listed applicants will be contacted.