Employer: SANASA Development Bank PLC
Industry: Finance and Accounts, Management
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
SANASA Development Bank PLC
World’s Number Two Micro Finance Institute-Mix Market Ranking USA
SANASA Development Bank is a unique financial institution in the Micro Finance sector dedicated to strengthening the living standards of urban & rural 111asses.
We are looking for a self-motivated. and results oriented individual to join the bank as its Assistant General Manager- Finance.
Assistant General Manager – Finance – SDB Head Office
The selected candidate will be responsible for all financial functions and will be required to possess business planning. accounting. cost controlling and budgeting skills.
The candidate should be thorough with financial strategy formulation. planning and implementation.
The selected candidate must:
- Be able to successfully formulate strategic financial plans, and implement and control the overall financial function, should have an excellent knowledge of budgeting processes.
- Have excellent team building and communication skills.
- Work independently and in cooperation with other divisions of the bank.
- He / She should be able to develop. analyze and present management information to facilitate executive decision making.
- Possess a high level of computer literacy.
He should possess the following qualifications:
- Be a Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants or a similar professional Organization.
- MBA fro111 a recognized University will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years post qualifying experience in related work in a similar position including a 111inin1u1n of 5 years’ experience in Finance Industry.
- Over 40 Years.
The selected candidate is entitled to an attractive remuneration package.
Please email your CV with names, addresses and telephone numbers of two non related referees to reach us within 07 days of this advertisement to the address given below.